The successful candidate will help define and implement the technical requirements for this project and ensure that the following criteria are met ...
The App must:
- Operate in both English and French languages.
- Capture images with built-in camera and import images from device library.
- Include a basic image editor with the following widgets: crop, text tool, colour swatches/sampler, paint brush/can, eraser
- Include a stamp/sticker/stencil tool.
- Include an in-App image gallery, populated with images from other App users, with potential voting mechanism, top 10 best images, commenting, thumbs-up/down, etc.
- Be able to send edited images from the App to Facebook, Twitter, etc as well as to the in-App Gallery.
- Be compatible with iPod Touch, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPad.
- Be built so that a port to Android, Blackberry and iPad in future releases is both possible and convenient.
Computer Science degree from reputable institution, or equivalent experience.
You must be a registered Apple Developer at the iOS Dev Center.
You must have worked on iOS previously and have examples to show – preferrably with an App in the iTunes AppStore.
You must own an iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
Applications can be sent to: email@example.com